GROW WITH US A MARILYNN BELL & CO.
Why work with us?
We’re a close-knit team that works together and grows together. You’ll have the opportunity to learn bookkeeping/accounting inside-out.
Benefits & Perks
We’re an open and honest group, so you’ll have exposure to many facets of the business to help you grow along with us in your career.
Relaxed working environment
We believe that work should be enjoyable as well as rewarding, so we provide the kind of environment that is conducive to that for everyone.
We know that everyone works in different ways (and better at certain times of day), so we’re open to finding the hours that work for you.
We provide exactly the sort of training and guidance you need to realize your full potential in the ever-evolving world of accounting.
We are looking for an Entry Level Bookkeeper to join our team. The right candidate will be detail oriented, well organized and a quick learner with a passion for accounting. They will be working from our North Vancouver office.
Entry Level Bookkeeper
MB&Co is seeking a detail oriented, well organized, quick learner with a passion for numbers in
its North Vancouver office. The selected candidate will manage client files through bookkeeping,
preparing expense reports and sorting and filing invoices and receipts.
- Daily bookkeeping for multiple companies – bank and credit card transactions including
accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Reconcile monthly bank and credit card statements
- Create file folders and labels for bank and credit card statements
- College diploma or university degree in bookkeeping or related field or an equivalent
combination of education and experience
- Previous experience in a role involving bookkeeping
- Proven proficiency using QuickBooks Desktop and QBO
- Experience or familiar with Microsoft Office applications (specifically Microsoft Excel,
Word and One Drive)
- Strong ability to multitask, prioritize, and organize effectively
- Ability to handle confidential information professionally and with discretion
Candidates must be capable of performing independently as well as part of a team environment
and have excellent interpersonal skills.
Compensation commensurate with experience
Applicants will be contacted and assessed on a rolling basis. Only individuals invited to an
interview will be contacted.
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com